Welcome to Georgie Girl Design! We specialize in stylish, personalized and affordable children's art and accessories. Add a special finishing touch to your nursery or child's room. Every Georgie Girl Design item is an original piece of artwork hand-painted by me, after you place your order. Whether you are decorating your little one's room or looking for a unique baby or birthday gift, you've come to the right place! If you'd like to place an order, e-mail me at georgiaanne@elmore.rr.com or visit my website at www.georgiegirldesign.net Thanks for stopping by!
Leigh Anne

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Camo Collection

18"x24" Personalized Camo Hat Canvas
Available in Brown Camo (Krew shown in brown) or Green Camo (Kade shown in green)

9"x12" Personalized Camo Canvas with Ribbon
Available in pink or traditional camo

1 Comment:

  1. Christie Mitchell said...
    Hey!! Thank you!! I LOVE your work, you are so talented. That sign you sent Kyleigh for her tea, ohhhh man!! I have a Nikon D60 and I just recently got the 55-200 zoom lens and a speedlight for it. I am in love with that camera, lol. I wish I would have had it when Kyndle was born :( I hope you have a great evening :)

Post a Comment